Figur International has been appointed as the official hotel accommodation agent for the ECO2023 Congress and will handle all related arrangements.

List of hotels

All hotels are located within a reasonable distance from the Convention Centre Dublin ( CCD )

All rates quoted are per room per night including breakfast and VAT. Should VAT change before the beginning of the Congress, the ECO2023 Organization Secretariat will automatically change the price of your hotel room and inform you in writing about the new rate.

Please note that price of accommodation is not included in the registration fees.

Hotel Name Category Price in EUR
Distance to Convention Centre Dublin Note
The Morgan Hotel 4 320 € / 340 € 1.6 km  
Hilton Garden Inn 4 290 € / 310 € 500 meters standard room
Hilton Garden Inn 4 320 € / 340 € 500 meters deluxe room
Trinity City Hotel 4 310 € / 330 € 1.4 km  
Clayton Cardiff Lane 4 305 € / 320 € 450 meters  
Maldron Pearse St 4 310 € / 335 € 850 meters  
The Gibson 4 310 € / 335 € 850 meters  

Alternative Hotels

If you have not been able to book your Hotel room yet please check and contact the suggested Hotels below for availability.

Abbey Court Hotel
Beresford Hotel
Roxford Lodge Hotel
Phoenix Park Hotel (on Luas line to conference centre
Rezz Dublin
Academy Plaza Hotel Staycity Aparthotels

Historical Harcourt Suites
Baggot Court Townhouse
The Leeson Lodge
Harrington Hall
Leeson Bridge Guesthouse
Butlers Townhouse

Generator Dublin
Jacobs Inn Hostel
Leevin Hostel George
Ashfield Hostel
Abigails Hostel

Group reservations

For group reservations please contact the [email protected] or telephone number +90 212 381 46 53. Our professional staff will assist you to find a suitable hotel for your stay and handle your reservation.

How to make a hotel reservation

To make a hotel reservation, it is necessary to visit the Online Accommodation System.

Reservations will be processed on a “first come, first-served” basis. Due to heavy demand and the fact that distribution of rooms in many hotels is limited, please book your accommodation as soon as possible.   

Extras are to be paid directly at the hotel reception before departure.

Reservation confirmation

Full pre-payment is required to guarantee the reservation. After the full payment is received, your hotel reservation will be confirmed in writing by e-mail.  

Cancellations policy

90 days prior to the booking date, the 20% Deposit will be non-refundable and thereafter the following reductions will be allowed off the part group room block:
Between 90-60 days 50% of the remaining room block without penalty, remaining 50% will be charged at 100% of the contracted rates
Between 59 – 40 days 20% of the remaining room block without penalty, remaining 80% will be charged at 100% of the contracted rates
Between 39 – 1 day 100% penalty

Cancellations, changes and refunds

Please inform ECO2023 Organization Secretariat about any amendments or cancellations in writing by e-mail [email protected] Telephone amendments will not be accepted. Date of delivery of your written cancellation to the ECO2023 Organization Secretariat will be considered as the date of cancellation. Please do not contact the hotel directly for any reservation changes or cancellations... The ECO2023 Organization Secretariat reserves the right to charge a handling fee of 30 EUR at any name change of a hotel reservation.

The appropriate refunds will be made after the Congress.

Methods of payment

Accommodation expenses must be paid in EUR by one of the following methods:

1. Credit card
For payments through the Online Payment System only MasterCard/Eurocard and Visa credit cards are accepted. These payments will be charged in EUR. American Express credit cards are not accepted.

2. Bank transfer
Please note that payments by bank transfer will only be accepted by April 28th, 2023. After this date only payments by credit cards will be accepted. Hotel accommodation must be paid in EUR

Bank Transfer Details

Bank Name: Garanti Bankasi BBVA
Swift Code: TGBATRIS
IBAN number: TR08 0006 2001 6710 0009 0804 43
Copyright © ECO . All Rights Reserved LookUs & Online Makale